Information pursuant to article 13 and 14 EU
The modes used to manage the website, regarding processing of site users’ personal data, are described on this page.
N.B.: if the user is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian must read the conditions listed here and approve them before starting to use the website and its services.
The information sheet, pursuant to article 13 and 14 of the GDPR, applies only to the herein website and not to other websites that may be consulted by user via links.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller is Deconstruct / Alessandro Lorenzelli, who can be contacted using the numbers and addresses provided in this information sheet, where information about the Data Processors appointed by the Data Controller and joint-controllers can be requested.
Joint data controllers are affiliated companies and consultants (holding and subsidiary companies) and partners that participate in managing the services provided through the website and in satisfying data subjects’ requests, in addition to providing information and sending commercial communications.
Type of Data processed
After consulting this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
Information technology systems and software procedures required to operate this website acquire some personal data through normal function, which is implicitly transmitted during use of the Internet communication protocols.
This is not information collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its nature could identify the users through processing and associations with data held by third-parties.
IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users and connecting to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code showing the status of the response provided by the server (successful, error, etc) and other parameters regarding the operational system and the user’s IT environment are included in this category.
These data are used solely to obtain anonymous statistical information about website use and to check correct functioning. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility only in the event of hypothetical cyber crimes against the website and only in this case specific procedures to identify the perpetrator may be activated.
The LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING these data is established by the controllers’ legitimate interest in protecting data security and good website operation.
All personal data provided by the visitor via the website, for example, by filling in contact request forms, sending an email to email@example.com to request information and/or when requesting commercial information and/or registering in a reserved area, etc.
The LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING these data comes from the fact that said processing is necessary to meet the data subjects’ requests and/or to fulfil contractual obligations.
Provision of Data
Apart from what is specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide his/her personal data as requested during browsing to make requests to the company, to ask for information material or other communications. Not providing the data may mean it is impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Data provided at the user’s discretion
When first accessing the website, an information banner appears for the user that contains the link to this document; interacting with the website is registered (via specific cookie [see below]) with choice to continue browsing.
The optional, explicit and discretionary sending of emails to the addresses provided on this website means the sender’s email address will be acquired – as it is necessary to respond to requests – together with any other personal data included in the letter, and which, unless otherwise duly notified, will be stored for the time required to meet requests.
Please remember that legislation states that specific caution must be taken for certain categories of data (e.g.: personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership to a trade union, and processing genetic or biometric data that uniquely identifies an individual, data regarding an individual’s health, sex life or sexual orientation). For this matter, the user is invited to not enter any information that comes under these categories in the first request for contact considering that, without specific consent, it may be impossible to satisfy the data subject’s requests.
If there are pages on the websites set up for particular services on request or through which it is possible to acquire personal data, a link is included that leads to this information document and, if necessary, consent is requested and/or where necessary, specific information on the services available on said pages is provided.
Processing methods and processors
Personal data are processed using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The processing required for this website’s web services is carried out by staff appointed by the Data Controller and by external subjects, appointed as Processors, who have the task of technical management and maintenance of the website and relative IT systems. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data being lost, illegally or incorrectly used and unauthorized access.
No data deriving from the web service is diffused.
Personal data provided by the users who send questions to the company or requests to send information material are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service requested and are only communicated to third parties if necessary for said purpose.
Processing further to a contact request, registration, or subscription to the newsletter service
Personal data provided spontaneously by the data subject via the website forms or email where present, also the possible subscription to the newsletter service:
- are processed with mainly automated tools:
- to ensure a sure, prompt response and to satisfy the data subject’s requests that, if registering or subscribing to the newsletters, he/she has the faculty to interrupt processing at any time;
- fulfil legal, regulatory and EU legislative obligations; fulfilment of judicial authority orders;
- feed the public knowledge acquisition system that is necessary to check, improve and plan a service that adapts to demand and environmental restrictions
- contact numbers, postal addresses and email addresses provided may be used to send courtesy and/or information material/offer communications regarding products offered and services provided by the Data Controller, of course with the data subject’s consent, also via SMS text or other communication platforms that are accessible via the addresses provided; the data subject will have the right to object to said processing at any time; however, even after providing his/her own consent, the data subject can express his own choices about the channels that can be used to send such communications, with the possibility of entering just one of the requested contacts on the form;
- may be processed by communication and marketing employees, IT system maintenance staff who have the task of guaranteeing system functionality, data security and backup operations, other staff within the limits of their roles and the contents of company procedures and other subjects that provide services to help satisfy the data subject’s requests, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out their own tasks.
- may be communicated or made available: to subjects who can access the data due to legal, regulatory or EU legislative provision, within the limits provided for by said legislation;
- to other subjects that provide services for purposes connected with meeting the data subject’s requests, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out said tasks;
- to affiliated companies (including holding and subsidiary companies) for current administrative-accounting purposes connected with satisfying the data subject’s requests
Please remember that filling in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) is mandatory, without this data it will be impossible to meet the requests or respond to the requests of the data subject.
The communicated data, unless otherwise duly communicated by the data subject, will be stored for the time required to meet the requests of the data subject and to fulfil legal obligations.
If you register on some website sections or subscribe to some services, the data will be stored until registration is canceled, after which storage will continue only if provided for by legislation and in compliance with administrative documentation storage regulations.
Should the data subject have a contractual relationship with the Data Controller, the data pertinent to the contract will be stored for the duration of the contract, after which storage will continue only if provided for by law and in compliance with administrative documentation storage regulations.
The addresses for which consent was given to send commercial communications will be stored for up to 12 months after the last communication sent or until the data subject withdraws consent.
A cookie is a small amount of data, often containing a unique anonymous identification code, that are sent to the browser by a Web server and are then stored on the user’s computer hard disk. The cookie is then reread and recognized only by the website that sent it every time a subsequent connection is made.
We must remember that the browser is the software that allows Internet navigation by viewing and transferring information onto the user’s computer hard disk. If the browser preferences are set to accepting cookies, any website can send cookies to the browser, but – to protect privacy – it may only and exclusively collect data sent from the same website, and not the data sent to the browser from other websites.
In all cases, cookies cannot cause damage to the user’s computer.
Alternatives for setting cookies
The user’s privacy is essentially guaranteed by the fact that at any time, he/she can:
- configure the browser to accept all cookies, refuse them all or receive a warning message when one is sent,
- delete one, some or all cookies.
Each browser has its own specific settings, therefore please remember to consult the “help” section of the browser used to have more information on how to change your preferences.
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Android (mobile device)
- Safari (mobile device)
- Windows Phone (mobile device)
How cookies are used on this website
The use of so-called session cookies (that are not permanently stored on the users; computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to sending session identification information required to allow safe and effective browsing of the website.
In all cases, cookies cannot cause any damage to the device sued by the user.
Third party service cookies
Links to third-party websites are present that allow the user to access and use some services found on the website.
On activating the relative service, these third-party websites can store cookies on the user’s computer via the browser and can use the information about the user’s visits to insert targeted advertising on their websites.
While browsing the website, the user may also receive website or web server cookies on their own terminal from third-party subjects not known to the Data Controller (so-called “third-party” cookies): this occurs because there may be elements on the website, such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on different servers to the one where the requested page can be found. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website providers or servers other than the website. These third parties could theoretically set cookies while you visit the website and thus obtain information about the fact you have visited the website.
For further information about these third-party companies, not known to the Data Controller, which may have acquired and processed personal data via cookies, please visit the link www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ and access the “your choices” personalisation service present to give your own consent.
List of website cookies
Below you will find a list of the cookies used on this website, stating which category each of them belongs to, based on the following classification:
Use: Register the visitor’s cookies choices
Length of stay on terminal: 1 month
Proprietor (link to third-party website): en.sevesglassblock.com
Use: Registers a unique ID used to generate statistical data about website use and to distinguish whether the user has accessed the website previously.Does not contain any personal information
Length of stay on terminal: 2 years from set/update
Proprietor (link to third-party website): Google analytics (*)
- _gat, _gid
Use: Registers a unique ID used to generate statistical data about website use by the visitor. It does not contain any personal information
Length of stay on terminal: session
Proprietor (link to third-party website): Google analytics (*)
- utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmli, utmep, _utmept, _utmv, _utmz
Use: Website traffic analysis, retargeting, advertising profiling
Length of stay on terminal: Max 2 years from set/update
Proprietor (link to third-party website): Google analytics (*)
(*) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. to generate statistics about the use of the website.
Google Analytics uses “cookie”, that are placed on your computer to analyze use of the website by users. The information generated by the cookies about website use (including the IP address) are sent by the user’s browser to Google, which is based at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States, and are deposited on its servers.
Google Analytics collects the information anonymously, without identifying individual visitors. Browsers do not share the proprietary cookies from Google Analytics to various sites. Google Analytics does not report any information about actual addresses: Google Analytics communicates information so that only a part of the IP address is used for geolocation, rather than the entire address, using a method known as IP masking.
Google will use this information to track and examine website use, fill out website activity reports and provide other services to the website controller about website activity, connection modes (smartphone, PC, browser used etc), search and web page finding modes. Google can also transfer this information to third parties where imposed by law and when said third parties process the said information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data in Google’s possession.
It is possible to disable Google Analytics cookies, using the additional opt-out component provided by Google for the main browsers. In this way it will also be possible to use on-line services.
- Google Analytics – Terms of Service
- Google Analytics – Privacy Information Sheet
- Google – Privacy Regulations
- Google Analytics – Cookie Usage on Websites
Rights of data subject
The data subject has the right:
- to ask the data controller to access his/her personal data and to rectify or erase the data or to restrict processing of his/her personal data and to object to them being processed,
- if processing is carried out by automated (computer) means and based on his/her consent, to receive his/her personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and/or have the data sent directly to another data controller, if technically feasible.
- to withdraw his/her consent at any time (without the legality of the processing carried out based on consent prior to withdrawal being affected), naturally for processing carried out based on said consent
- to lodge a claim with a control authority: Garante per la protezione dei dati personali – Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROME – Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 – Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.696771 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – certified email email@example.com
Requests must be sent to the Data Controller:
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by recorded post to Alessandro Lorenzelli, Via Niccolò Jommelli 44, 20131 Milano
- by the number (+39) 333 316 0443 and stating the nature of the request to the operator, bearing in mind the fact that it will not be possible to respond to requests received by phone wherever the caller’s identity is not certain.